Sunday, October 14, 2007

Sunday (I think)

Good morning all. It is morning I think. Sunday morning, at almost 4:30 a.m. What am I doing up so early, you say. Well, the dog sleeps on the bed, the other dog sleeps on the bed, Jim's dialysis pump goes off early in the morning (as he's too tired to sleep on his side for the drains), and I have to get up and get the cats out of the bedroom. That's why I'm up at 4:30 a.m.

Anyway, things here are hectic. I have decided NOT to do the typing job as I was afraid that if I started doing a job that the lady says is about 2 hours a night, it will turn in to an overnight and I really can't do that. I have started another job with Tastefully Simple, and that is doing wonderful. The items sell themselves, and they are delicious. SO, if anyone needs/wants/can't live without something, please let me know.

I have also had a lot of requests for the Breast Cancer Awareness chart that Barb has designed. One gal has already sent her finished picture for all to see, and that will be posted on the website. I had no idea that 'free' items got so many requests.

I have also been working very hard on the stockings for Christmas for Spencer and Jackson. Jackson's is already done, but Spencer's is the one I'm working on. It's a slow go, but it'll be finished and ready for Santa to fill this year.

Other than that, things are quite the same. Nothing new around here to report - getting ready to close the cottage and that's sad for me - only been there about 3 times this summer. We'll be going down probably the last w-e this month to do that. Doesn't take but a couple of hours to do, but it's still something else to add to my busy schedule.

I guess that's about it for now - can't think of anything else at this point in the morning, so will close now and maybe do some other lamenting later on today.

No comments: