Thursday, September 27, 2007

Thursday's Children

Good morning to all - can't believe it's been almost a full month since my putting anything into words. I guess my life is so mundane, can't think of anything new.

I have been working, working, working - between the school bus driving, and cleaning house, have been stitching quite a bit - that is my sanity. I love to just sit down even for a few minutes and pick up a needle and get going. Unfortunately, I think I have ADD or something like that as after about 15 minutes I have to get up and go and do something else, and then I'm back to stitching.

I have taken on another job, it's going to be typing at night working for a laboratory typing gross pathology reports. I won't start probably until next week. I also have become a Tastefully Simple consultant. I love their products, believe in them wholeheartedly, and since I like to eat (and anyone who knows me knows this), this is a great way for me to make some new things for the family. No one likes to eat grilled cheese once a week, at least I don't.

I think I am going to take on another job, but it's related to stitching. I am going to see about finishing up some items for other people. Have done this in the past when I had the brick and mortar store and it worked out pretty well. So far the only items I've finished off are mine and my daughter Theresa's, so would be good to see some other people's stitching.

Nothing new in the way of Jim - he's doing great - and for this I am truly grateful. I don't know what would happen if he were to get sick again - I know that we'd take it one day at a time like we did before, but it'd be rough. Watching someone get sicker and sicker is not fun for anyone.

My kids on the school bus have been so funny. As many of you know, the children I take to school all have some sort of disability. One of my guys who is in middle school likens himself to an FBI agent, and what's so funny is that he truly believes it. He came out of his house yesterday and announced "So, you don't think I am FBI - right?" I said OK Jon - show me your badge, and he pulled out a piece of paper that said FBI on it - and that was his ID tag. Too funny, they keep me in stitches most of the time with their goings on and every day I am so happy that my little people (children/grandchildren) are all well and having normal lives. Theresa and her new beau John will be coming from NC for Thanksgiving with the kids. I can't wait. It seems so long since I've seen them, and they grow so fast. It's hard to keep up with what their life is doing.

Well, I guess that's about it - have sat for more than usual - LOL

Will write later. Have wonderful days.

No comments: