Monday, August 13, 2007

ANOTHER MONDAY

It's Monday again, can't believe it. Where do the weeks/months/years ago? It seems just yesterday that my children were getting ready to go to school in a couple of weeks, and now it's me getting ready to go to school, only not school per se, but driving the kids to and from school. Where does the time go?



Went shopping today with my friend Janice - we went 'fat quarter' shopping at our local quilt shop, named Betty's, right here in Spencerport. She was having a sale - $1.00 a fat quarter and I purchased 21 fat quarters. So many, but I have lots of pillows to make (small ones) and also backs for Christmas ornaments.

I've got some pictures of what I purchased today, but cannot figure out how to get them here - so will have to wait until I find out what to do - how to do it. I am so saavy in other areas, but apparently not in this one.

The w-e was unremarkable. Jim and I were supposed to go to the lake on Saturday and Sunday, but he's not feeling up to par again - he's sleeping a lot, and while I know this is part of the disease, it makes it hard for me to plan anything. Today he's sleeping but he's got to get up soon for dinner.

I guess I'll go, and hopefullyI'll figure out how to find the pictures I took today.

No comments: