Thursday, August 23, 2007

Thursday, Thursday

Good early afternoon - have been busy doing laundry, doing dishes, and waiting for the mailman, to no avail. I was hoping that he was going to bring me some new items for the shop, but not today, so will wait until tomorrow.

Tomorrow is a busy day too - I have to go and pick up the packet for bid day on Tuesday - this means that I'll get a chance to bid on the bus run that I'd like to have. It doesn't always work out, but hopefully tomorrow no one else will want the run I had last year. It worked out great - time off in the middle of the runs so that if Jim had an MD appointment, I could take him, or if I just wanted to go to lunch with one of the gals I could.

I am so looking forward to going back to work - the tedium of being home is killing me - I just don't know how other people stay home all the time. Every time I think I have to go and get something, my sensible voice says to stay home, get something else done, why waste the gas. I'd like to throw that voice out the window and just go and do what I want without having to pay the consequences for it. I do have to go out today and get some new speakers and a new pair of headphones for the computer. I am going to start working from home in the evenings when school starts and instead of having the bulky headphones from long ago, Ms. Jeanne tells me that I can use something like the iPOD earphones. How great is that??????

Have been working on Trix or Treat from Blackbird Designs - should have it finished by the w-e so that I can banner it. I bought some cool material from the local quilt shop for it and I know it's going to be great.

Well, I guess that's about it - will post again tomorrow or Saturday -

No comments: