Friday, July 13, 2007

Friday

Good morning to everyone who might be seeing this. It is a glorious day here in Spencerport, New York, just outside Rochester, New York. It is a small town, but big enough to not know everyone's business. The sun is shining, the birds are chirping, what more could anyone ask for.

Today I am going shopping with my daughter Julie to pick out some new clothes for a retreat that I am going on the 26th of July. The retreaters are gals who have met on the internet and have gone on retreats for several years. We all love to stitch, and gab, and get together to bond in person instead of just writing each other. We have all laughed, cried, and sent messages and prayers for family and friends alike.

This year we are going to Frankenmuth, MI for the retreat and gals are coming from Michigan, Florida, New York, Virginia, Maine, and Wisconsin. This is going to be wonderful to reconnect.

Also am going to stitch today while my hubby takes a nap. I guess that's it for the first note, will write again maybe tomorrow and let you know what I purchased.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Can't wait to hear what you bought Bonnie.

Kathy said...

You have a great start on your blog Bonnie.

Sharon said...

Welcome to the blogging world, Bonnie. YGG

Jeanne said...

You go girl!!! I'm starting to feel left behind. LOL