Friday, July 20, 2007

Friday

Good evening. Jim went to see his dialysis nurse today, and all is well there. His bloodwork came back great from the oncologist and the dialysis people were extremely pleased with everything, so I am feeling OK with going to the retreat next week. At this time next week, I'll be in Frankenmuth, MI with friends.

Nothing new here at all - didn't have to work today so spent the day being lazy. Still have to go into the kitchen and clean it up from supper, but that's not a big deal. Julie did some of the dishes, but the rest is up to me. She doesn't like to wash silverware (go figure), so I pretty much do that. She also doesn't like to wash pots and pans. Guess that means she doesn't do many dishes, right? She's good in other ways.

I guess that's all the news from Spencerport. Will send a note tomorrow if there's anything to report. Am planning on stitching some tonight.

No comments: