Saturday, July 14, 2007

Saturday

I am up so early this morning - I woke at approximately 4:45 this morning and ended up taking out the dogs for their morning break - and now can't get back to sleep. SO, it's easier putting words on paper, so to speak. Read the mail, not much this morning yet, but I was still reading it at 11 last night.

I need to fix something - yesterday I said one of the retreaters was coming from Maine, I meant Massachusetts - so now this is fixed. Sorry Linda.

Speaking of retreaters, can't wait to see everyone - there are still quite a few that aren't able to come this year - and all will be missed, but hopefully next year will be better.

Didn't get to stitch a bit yesterday, am hoping for a better day today. I started a LHN/CC Summer Sampler last week, and worked on it Thursday night for a bit - but nothing yesterday. Ah well, there's always another day, another few minutes.

Julie and I went shopping yesterday, and did manage to find a new pair of sneakers marked down from $59.99 to $19.99 and a peasant style blouse that was a great bargain. Actually was looking for another pair of capri's, but still have next week to look.

Enough for this a.m. - maybe I can get some sleep or at least a nap this afternoon.

No comments: